Monday, October 29, 2007

THE CHALLENGE

Ok heffas, times are hard so I'm going to start a blind date challenge. mmm hmm, that's right! A blind date challenge! As some of us know, good brothas are hard to come by. Personally, I have a hard time in the dating circle lately. (Don't even ask!) I am very picky...but I LOVE to go out. So here's the deal, I am challenging each of you to send me out on a blind date with your guy of choice. I feel that you all know me well enough (or have spent enough time with me at work) to know what kind of guy I would get down with. And some of you have either tried to hook me up in the past or claim that you have some fabulous man waiting for me in the wings. I will report back to all of you after each date with a blog and such. HOWEVER, I will not go on a date with anyone w/o a picture first!

What am I looking for you ask:

1. He must know God...no Atheists please
2. He must have a career, not a job
3. He cannot live with his mother, auntie, baby's mother, grandma...you get the point
4. Please let him be attractive
5. He must have a car that can pass the California Smog Test

Those are the basics. So let me know what you all think of this idea and if you're willing to participate. And if it works well for me, maybe some of you other single ladies will give this a try.

SMOOCHES!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can i sign myself up 2 go on a date w/u? and what if i can get one of ur good friends 2 vouch me?