Tuesday, August 5, 2008

BDC AINT OVER!

OK its been a minute since I have updated the BDC, but as most of you know I have been shooting Hell Date 2 in ATL for the last 6 1/2 months...and of course I've kept my dating life popping...DUH!  So here's a quick recap of who I've been dating:

Ya'll already know about the popular DJ with the backwards hairline (see the previous entry "Hey Mr. DJ")

Big Country - Here's a guy who lets his sexiness and promiscuity get the best of him.  He's probably the most beautiful & fun man that I have ever dated in my life...too bad all the other women in Metro-Atlanta feel the same way!!!! Just Messy!

Maestro - This "Master of Ceremonies" (as he likes to refer to himself) is dying to add new women to his fan club.  Somehow, he thinks women (or maybe just T.Mills)should feel obligated because he is affiliated with one of the South's most popular record labels and he hosts one of the hottest parties in the A.  NOT!!!

Seven Foot Twelve - if he leaves his wife, hopefully I'm the first person he calls.  Nuff Said!

The Shoe god - I'm sure many people would be surprised to know that this well known ATL boss has a random obsession with women's shoes.  I'm talking FABULOUS shoes.  And I was the fortunate beneficiary of those shoes!  Thats pretty much all that came of that.

Lastly, there's bottle poppin Big Daddy Leek Leek...we're still awaiting the final results of this one.

Yes, there are a few guys that I'm leaving out, like "Too Shy, Why Try" dude, and "Rico Suave", and the ever so trifling "Forgot To Mention I Had a Girlfriend" dude.

All in all, I've had a lot of fun with these fools and their crazy trifling ni99a antics (I did have to go Ape Sh!t on a couple of them)...however, I'm still awaiting MR. BIG.  

The Challenge continues!

3 comments:

Kristen Kai said...

Kalawsen Pickles!!! I can figure out all of these negro except for one. But you had a great time in the "A". Remember what J-Hen told you. Mr. Big is out there. Oh No Doubt!!!!!

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE WORKING ON HELL DATE THE T.V. SERIES, BUT LIVING HELL DATE "THE MOVIE"! LMAO

THAT LITTLE DEVIL IS GONE POP UP AT YOUR WEDDING!!! J/K!!

REDING THIS BLOG IS LIKE WATCHING NAS ON THE WENDY WILLIAMS SHOW!?!?

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE WORKING ON HELL DATE THE T.V. SERIES, BUT LIVING HELL DATE "THE MOVIE"! LMAO

THAT LITTLE DEVIL IS GONE POP UP AT YOUR WEDDING!!! J/K!!

READING THIS BLOG IS LIKE WATCHING NAS ON THE WENDY WILLIAMS SHOW!?!?