Friday, November 9, 2007

SECOND CHANCE

I have received a few phone calls and emails regarding Jake. It seems that some of you feel I should give this dude a second chance...HMPH!

Well, I was completely done with Jake... then he called and wanted to know why I haven't called him, etc, etc. So me being a snappy/sassy person, I naturally asked him why he was on the phone with me when he should be mending his relationship with the ex. Jake was so thrown off and confused that all my anger went out the door and this situation became funnier than the Vitametavegimin episode of I Love lucy.
Jake tells me that he never had plans of hooking up with his ex...it was a simple lunch...she's a great girl...its over...blah...blah...blah...
Who knows if he was feeding me the bull sh*t? But the tart taste of bull sh*t from a man is an all too familiar taste...this tasted a little different.
So whatever, I have given dude another chance and our last couple of dates have consisted of late night walks down Rodeo (drive, not road), poetry, and foot massages. So I guess Jake is still a contender.
But the Challenge is still on people!

*Shout out to the Dabnis Brickey Movement!!*

3 comments:

Kristen Kai said...

Well, I am proud of you. Just keep an eye out cause nergo's are good for pulling oki-dokes. But hey you are young have fun and get all the foot rubs you can get.

I'll Holla!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, I can't hear you. You're going to have to speak into the hoochie! Did you say you're giving him a second chance? I guess I can get with that, as long as the challenge is still open. After all its not about you finding a date anymore, its about me looking forward to the next blog entry. And that starts to look shabby when second chances arise....LOL!

Sasha said...

I'm aware how splaboo's can lie about what they are doing but there are some who can be friends with ex's and nothing is going on...he aint yo man you are just having fun so give him another chance...if it make you feel better go out and spend all of his money!!!!