So yesterday was Valentine’s Day…or as my girl Joi refers to it, Single Awareness Day (which she also kindly pointed out its acronym…SAD; LOL)
My S.A.D. was pretty sad…LMAO (im literally crackin myself up over here)
Let’s move on to the guy in question. I can go on like this forever…
So Auntie Toni has been trying to hook me up with a friend of hers for some time now. I met him once; he’s a great guy (I can’t remember what he looks like for the life of me). Well he decided to contact me out of nowhere last week.
We’ll call this one Bob…
So apparently Auntie Toni told Bob that I am in Atlanta on business for the next 6 months or so. Bob sent me a text message (which I greatly appreciated because sometimes I hate phone calls) and he told me that he too will be traveling south from LA and he has about a four hour layover in ATL on Valentine’s Day (how convenient). Now instead of Bob saying what I thought would make sense…you know, could I meet him at a restaurant or something near the airport, this fool asks me to come to the airport and chill with him. Um excuse me…chill with you where? Its not like I have a boarding pass and will even be allowed passed the orange alert security. I do not want to be strip searched at the damn Hartsfield airport because you want to “chill” between flights. NO SIR. Are we supposed to chill in ticketing? Im thoroughly confused….so I just say to him, “you want me to come to the airport? Between your flights? I won’t really get there in enough time to kick it like that.” He of course has an answer, “If I only get to see you for a second on Valentine’s Day, that’s enough for me” oooookaaaaay…I’m not really sure how to take that especially since I have only seen you like once and that was a year ago…hmmm…NOT SO MUCH
I tell him I don’t have a ride (which in some round-about way was true) and I spent V Day (aka S.A.D.) with my girl Amber watching TV.
Sorry Auntie, I’m getting an Orange alert, Red flag warning about this one.
NEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXTTTTT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It was a little short but, "if i only read about you for a second thats all i need".
Gee, that is S.A.D. (pun intended....again!). He might as well honk when he comes to pick you up, flirt with the waitress when you get to the restaurant, park in your drive way and have his pants unzipped before you can even get the door open (assuming you're inviting him in at the end of the night.) I mean, that is how desperate you are, right? sheesh!!!
i'm not going to be too hard on this one because i know him so let's pretend since that's what he did when he texted you to even asked you to meet him at the airport. im with you, he should have at least ask you to suggest a restaurant nearby, even if it was a coffee shop. sorry bob and just think, i was going to put in a good word for him. NNNNEEEEXXXXTTTT!!!!!
Post a Comment